News and newsletters
Why a Newsletter ?
The BRG association has as for main objective to encourage exchanges between its members, to favor collaborations and to promote transfer of information from researchers to industries and vice versa. This Newsletter is one of the tools created by the BRG to achieve our goals. Through articles, short news and diversified information, we hope that some know-how will be shared through the research-industry community.
Each issue of the Newsletter runs around one topic and includes related articles, literature and patent reviews, as well as other items like published books, journal contents, job requests, open positions, coming events.
Your contributions ?
For obvious reasons, we accept contributions only from register members. After verification, your contribution will be included in the next Newsletter issue, and/or directly published on the website for a three months period. If you wish to publish a news but not to register contact us through the page contact.
You may publish any information related to microencapsulation or related fields:
- Books and important reviews
- Conferences and workshops
- Networks and collaborative projects
- Open position for industry, PhD, postdoc …
- Request of job or research training
- Partner or collaboration research
- Technology innovation or opportunity
- Help support or request
- Second hand material sale
- and any other non commercial information useful for our members
To propose a contribution, click on the Contributions" in left column menu, and fill the form scrupulously respecting the instructions.